Penn State Health St. Joseph is seeking a BC/BE orthopedic surgeon to join a growing orthopedic practice in Berks County, PA. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a collegial, patient-focused group with a rich history of providing great care to the community. The selected candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and an excellent work-life balance.
Berks County provides great culture, history, entertainment and sports. It is family friendly, with reasonable housing options and outstanding schools. We are located near major roadways with good access to large cities.
- BC/BE in Orthopedic Surgery; subspecialty training/interest welcomed
- Graduate of an accredited residency program
- Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented and collaborative with desire to provide personalized patient care
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- 401K plan with generous employer match
- CME stipend and time off for educational purposes
- Paid time off, including holidays
Penn State Health St. Joseph is a non-profit network consisting of St. Joseph Medical Center, St. Joseph Downtown Reading Campus, St. Joseph Medical Group and St. Joseph Provider Hospital Organization (PHO). Founded in 1873 by the Sisters of St. Francis, the network provides a full-range of outpatient and inpatient diagnostic, medical and surgical services. The 380,000 sq. ft., 212-bed state-of-the-art hospital and health campus opened in late 2006 on 40 acres in Bern Township. In 2015, St. Joseph Regional Health Network was the first member to transition into Penn State Health, a newly-created non-profit entity of Penn State University.
Routinely ranked among the Top 50 Heart Hospitals in the country in quality metrics, St. Joseph also is nationally certified as a Center of Excellence in Chest Pain, Stroke and Heart Failure. Nursing care at St. Joseph also has earned the distinction as a “Pathways to Excellence” accredited facility.
For immediate consideration, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.