OKLAHOMA – ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON – Only 90 Miles North of Dallas, TX!
Join Community Health Systems, one of the nation’s leading operators of general acute care hospitals. The organization’s affiliates own, operate or lease 158 hospitals in 22 states throughout the U.S.
AllianceHealth Durant, OK
- Hospital-Owned Multi-Specialty Group
- Employed Position - Opportunity to join two (2) other employed, board certified surgeons
- Competitive Salary Comprehensive Benefits Package may include: CME Allowance, Relocation, Medical Education Debt Reimbursement, Potential Commencement Bonus
- Call anticipated at 1:3
- Block Scheduling, three (3) procedure rooms, In-house Anesthesia, and competent Operating Room staff
AllianceHealth Durant is seeking the following Orthopedic Surgeon:
- BE with BC preferred
- Both new and practicing physicians will be considered – preferred candidate will be interested in establishing a long-standing practice in the area
- 148 bed acute care hospital,
- OSU affiliated Family Medicine residency program
- Accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center,
- Gold Seal Accredited Total Joint Program Referral center for large area of SE Oklahoma
- 15% lower Cost of Living than the US Average
- Durant is located next to Lake Texoma—a fishing, boating, and hunting paradise!
- One of the fastest growing cities in Oklahoma and home to Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Small community quality of life, with easy access to the big city amenities of Dallas
- Top rated public school systems
J1 & H1B VISA Candidates are welcome to apply.
I invite you to visit the hospital’s website at http://www.alliancehealthdurant.com for more information. If you have interest in this great opportunity, please forward a current CV and contact me as soon as possible.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.