Successful and well-established hospital is looking to add 1 more Orthopedic to their group of 5 Full-Time Orthos.
Incoming provider will experience a full support staff as they have 4 NPs/PAs who assist and will be the primary source of Ortho call and the physicians are secondary.
Shared call of 1:6 Sign on Bonus Competitive Compensation
Looking for a collegial, skilled, motivated, team player to help grow the practice. Truly a fun atmosphere provides a perfect balance of quality of life and work. This is too good of an opportunity to pass up. Will accept H1 visa candidates!
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested in learning more about this opening, please contact Brett Hales at 801-930-3909 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Orthopedic
- Minimum Call schedule and you'd be the secondary line after the PA's and NP
- State-of-the-Art Operating Rooms
- Great quality work/life balance with support from hospitalist program
- Clinic and Surgeries in the Hospital and coverage of one 1 outreach clinic
- Would like new physician to join the department as soon as possible
- Terrific referral patterns from over 50 primary care physicians in the network
- No buy-in, no malpractice, no overhead, no seniority issues
- Full benefits including Health, Dental, Vision
- Retirement plan, malpractice and more
- Relocation assistance and CME
- Water sports and outdoor recreational activities in abundance