North Carolina community needs a General Orthopedic Surgeon
- Wants to join a successful independent practice doing general orthopedicwith ability to develop and grow a specialty area of practice.
- Likes small community living, but close to Charlotte, Asheville, Greensboro/Winston Salem
- Likes western NC at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Wants partnership opportunity (after 2 years), with low buy-in
- Wants to work hard and build a good practice
- Salary commiserate with experience - client will pay what they have to for the right candidate.
- Excellent practice benefits
Outdoors: Billed as "Nature's Playground", the Blue Ridge Mountain area boasts a National Park, State Parks, lakes, rivers for endless sporting and recreational activities.
Indoors: Award winning library, cultural center, theater, fabulous restaurants, quaint Inns and short drive to Baltimore and the charm of Asheville.
4 Walls: The cost of living is very low in this area, real estate prices are some of the most reasonable in the Nation. You will enjoy living at it's best as a "big fish" in the lovely 'small pond' with median home price of $109K.
Contact: Neal Fenster