Progressive health care network in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our staff, serving patients in our growing multi-hospital network. Fellowship training in hand surgery is encouraged but not a requirement.
Our Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Key Benefits of this Position:
- The Division of Orthopedics consists of 10 Surgeons and 10 Advanced Practice Clinicians
- General Orthopedic Call 1:10 with Orthopedic Hospitalist
- Closed Medical Staff with over 260 Members with 120 Primary Care Providers Support
- Large Referral Base
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
Beautiful area offers theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.
No visa sponsorship.