Become the 6th Orthopedic Surgeon in this well established group in high demand from the community.
This well respected hospital based practice is looking to add a fellowship trained Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon.
Must be BC/BE in Orthopedic Surgery
All the Orthopedic Surgeons in this practicing are doing very well and exceeding their RVU's.
This employer wants you to bonus and be successful and happy in your practice. You can come practice and live in one of New Mexico's premier cities with all your metro amenities including a great university and schooling system in the community.
Enjoy a growing city with 350 days of sunshine a year, many nearby recreational activities, and a diverse cultural atmosphere.
Call Trevor Jensen at 801-930-3776 for details and email in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join 4 other Orthopedic Surgeons
- Established group with an excellent reputation in the region
- Call is planned to be 1:5
- Family friendly environment
- Hospital Employed Model
- Must be BE/BC
- Enjoy 350 days of sunshine per year
- Competitive compensation with bonus production incentives
- Health Benefits, student loan repayment
- 4 weeks Vacation/5 days CME with stipend
- Relocation and sign on bonus
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage