St. Louis based Health group is seeking an Orthopedic surgeon
- To join their growing 15 member Orthopedics team which consists of 15 Orthopedic Surgeons and 1 Physiatrist.
- Their Physician Organization has over 300 employed physicians including a large primary care base which results in a strong referral network.
- The ideal candidate will be a BC/BE General Orthopedic Surgeon, fellowship trained in Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, or Hand & Upper Extremity.
- The group is seeking a candidate with excellent clinical skills and experience in the full range of general orthopedic care.
- Weekend call for this position is 1:7
- Competitive 3-year income guarantee plus the ability to earn over the income guarantee based on a generous productivity based compensation plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including relocation allowance; paid malpractice, retirement programs; health/dental/vision insurance and CME allowance.
- Work out of a 476-bed, full service hospital
- Located in St. Louis, MO
Contact: Neal Fenster