Employed Orthopedic Surgeon needed with a renowned health care network in Minnesota.
Be busy from day 1 with a built in referral network and well established practice. board-certified/board-eligible Orthopedic Surgeon for our general practice consisting of routine arthroplasty, sports, and community trauma.
H1 visa candidates welcome to apply, but must be BE/BC.
Built in support network of mid-level providers and a call schedule of 1:4.
Compensation is very competitive with great benefits!
The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (trout fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, camping, hiking, cycling, indoor/outdoor tennis, canoeing, golf and parks). They also have a great family environment with safe and high-quality public and private schools.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others that we have available, please contact Jake Twitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 801 930 3713.
- Employed Othopedicsurgery position
- Call coverage 1:4
- Teaching opportunities to colleagues and residents
- Availability of the latest technology
- Great community woith access to the city and outdoor activities
- Balance between work and free time while earning a highly competitive salary
- Subspecialistes welcome to apply
- Employed position with two year salary guarantee
- Vacation and CME
- Paid malpractice, health, disability, retirement plans, life insurance & relocation