Walk into an already established busy hospital based Ortho practice. The size of this group is just right, not too large that you aren't seeing enough cases and not too small that you don't have a quality of life.
The location is ideal as you don't have to handle the traffic of Boston on a day to day basis. But you are close enough to take advantage of all that Boston has to offer.
Ideal candidate will have experience with Total Joints, fellowship is not required. Call schedule will be light and you can be as busy as you want to be. They are offering a competitive compensation package with full slate of benefits.
For more information, please contact Trevor Jensen directly at 801.930.3776 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Practice Adult Reconstruction and Total Joint cases
- Hospital Based Employed Model
- Opportunity and location provide for quality of life
- Affordable cost of living
- call schedule is light
- Enjoy access to amenities, such as golf courses and shopping
- Skiing, hiking, bike trails, farms, lakes and other outdoor activities just 15 minutes away
- One hour from Boston
- Malpractice paid
- Health benefits
- Loan repayment
- Competitive compensation package