HEADLINE: Georgia (small city, easy access to metropolitan cities): Extraordinarily lucrative Orthopedic Surgery opportunity. Join a single-specialty group of two orthopedic surgeons. Admit to a top notch state-of-the-art Regional Medical Center. The new ORS will be employed by this Regional Medical Center. $ Extraordinarily lucrative. $ Huge sign-on bonus and also huge earning potential!
- The practice and hospital are located in a small city in Georgia.
- However, it is easily accessible to large metropolitan cities/areas.
- This Georgia community has a service area exceeding 130,000 residents.
- This area has a highly diverse patient population.
- This small city offers an excellent school system.
- It has first-rate neighborhoods.
- It also has no traffic, no smog and no snow.
- This area has very little Managed Care and private insurance pay is high.
- A general Orthopedic Surgeon is needed to join an extremely lucrative hospital-employed single-specialty group.
- If the new orthopedic surgeon enjoys and wants to do some sports medicine, it is available.
- They would like someone who likes to perform knee surgery. If she or he has shoulder or hand surgery skills, that would be a big plus.
- The call schedule will be 1:3.
- There is no competition in the area. They are the only orthopedic surgeons in town.
- With greater than 100 physicians referring to this practice, the two orthopedic surgeons in this practice are extremely busy.
- The new orthopedic surgeon will also be very busy from day one.
- Hospital: They admit to a top-notch and state-of-the-art Regional Medical Center. For several years, their medical center was ranked among the top United States 100 hospitals! It has also won desirable quality and employee/patient satisfaction awards.
- This is an extraordinarily lucrative orthopedic surgery opportunity.
- The new orthopedic surgeon will be employed by this Regional Medical Center.
- The starting salary for both a resident/fellow and someone who has work experience are both extremely high!
- They are also offering a huge sign-on bonus.
- They are providing a complete fringe benefits package. It includes, but is not limited to, a matching 401K Plan and occurrence malpractice insurance.
- Their two orthopedic surgeons are earning extraordinarily high salaries, which will also apply to the new orthopedic surgeon in time.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.