Orthopedic Surgeon needed in Augusta
- Work in aHospital Employed setting joining another Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Call Coverage: 1 in 3
- Seeking a general Orthopedist and we are open to fellows on a case by case.
- Competitive compensation plan to include Relocation Assistance, Commencement Bonus and School Loan Repayment.
- Position offers full benefit package, including Health & Malpractice Ins., 401K & Non-Qualified Investment Program.
- Position offers paid CME and vacation and sick time off.
24/7 Anesthesia coverage. Currently the hospital hasseven rooms equipped to handle general Orthopedic surgeries. OR has a block schedule for surgeons to schedule cases if they want to flip two rooms.
Ideally the hospital would like to have someone start by Summer 2016.
Known worldwide for the Masters and the coveted green jacket, you'll find that Georgia's second-oldest and second-largest city - also known as the "Garden City" of the South - is full of history, atmosphere, Southern charm, and activities to engage everyone's interest.
Discover the historic charm of the classic South with our tree-lined streets and majestic antebellum mansions. Enjoy dozens of shops and restaurants, cultural attractions and entertainment. Meander along the banks of the Savannah River as you stroll the Riverwalk. Canoe the river or the Canal. Whatever your interest, you'll find something to satisfy it in our beautiful town.
Contact: Neal Fenster