Opportunity to join an established Medical Center in beautiful Alabama. Call schedule is shared with 4 orthos. The practice is very busy and if you love procedures than this is the place for you. Will consider Visa candidates but must be board eligible or board certified.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your ideal job. We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Our goal is to improve the lives of providers like you and, by doing so, to make a difference the health care communities you serve.
For more information, please contact Brett Hales directly at 801-930-3909 or email your CV and to email@example.com.
- Established Orthopedic practice
- Main need is for General Orthopedics but open to Sub-specialty training
- Open to Visa candidates
- Call is TBD but most likely 1:5
- Marketing assitance and robust Primary Care referral source
- Low cost of living and easy life style
- Attractive salary and bonus incentives
- Full Medical Benefits
- Loan repayment, Malpractice and Tail Coverage
- Great Southern community