A group of ten orthopedic surgeons seeks an orthopedic trauma surgeon for a Level II community practice located in fast-growing suburban Denver, Colorado. New graduates will benefit from a supportive, mentorship environment. New graduates will benefit from a supportive, mentorship environment.
- South Denver lacks traumatologists, so the new surgeon will enjoy referrals from 3 area hospitals
- Exceptional payor mix - over 80% of trauma patients are insured
This is a collegial group that is well respected throughout the city because of the positive personalities of members and strong clinical outcomes. Current members perform general orthopedics, foot/ankle, hand/upper extremity, shoulder/knee, sports, spine, and total joints.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a new and thriving medical community in one of the fastest growing suburbs of the Denver metropolitan area. The new physician will have input into a growing trauma program, and have strong support for operating room times.
Parker Adventist Hospital offers state-of-the-art facilities (the hospital opened in 2004), highly rated patient satisfaction and exceptionally well run operating room services. Surgeons are free to work with any number of M.D. anesthesiologists, since the hospital operates with an “open model” medical staff.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- The practice is located in South Denver. Surgery will be performed at Parker Adventist Hospital.
- Parker Adventist Hospital will offer a competitive income guarantee to assist the new surgeon in establishing his practice.
- Full benefits, including health insurance, malpractice, paid time off and CME will be included in the package, and provided by the group
- Partnership will be offered after one year with a small buy-in
- Surgery Center investment opportunity as shares become available
This city is located in one of the fastest growing counties in the U.S., where citizens have maintained a much-valued quality of life and balanced that with strong economic growth. This suburban community offers award winning schools, top retail options, and exceptional outdoor amenities just 20 minutes from downtown Denver. You will feast your eyes everyday on a panoramic view of the Rocky Mountains.