We are seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon with a Sports Medicine fellowship to join multispecialty group. We are a leader in Team Sports Medicine with coverage for local and regional high schools, junior high, community sports teams and colleges. Opportunity to be a team physician for NCAA Division II University in the strongest D-II conference in the country.
The ideal candidate would have general orthopedic skills and experience necessary to diagnose and treat a variety of musculoskeletal disorders, injuries, and grow a sports medicine practice.
- Four large surgery suites and 21 prep / recovery rooms; ninePACU bays
- Shared call with other orthopedic surgeon
- Excellent ancillary services and staffing
- Excellent physician benefit package: 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Malpractice, Paid Tail, CME $?s, & Much More!
- Excellent 2-year guarantee
- Now offering an excellent sign-on incentive!
The community is the hub city of the upper Northeastern corner of South Dakota. It is the third largest community in the state with over 25,000 people. This community is a great place to raise a family and was named as one of the "100 Best Communities for Young People" by ING, 2010! We have a strong economy, a safe, clean living environment and a variety of activities abound with a regional airport, golf courses, numerous parks, softball complexes, soccer fields, biking and walking trails; indoor and outdoor pools, ice-skating rinks, & archery ranges! Home to both Presentation College and Northern State University. Public and Private Schools are an options. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax!
Contact: Neal Fenster