Sports Ortho needed in OH Buckeye country
My client is a private group with locations throughout Western Ohio. The need is for an orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in Sports Medicine.
- This opportunity is with a 14-person physician practice with multiple offices in Western Ohio.
- This physician would be primarily based in one hospital where they would practice general orthopedics, as well as sports medicine.
- This practice provides comprehensive orthopedic care including: sports medicine, foot and ankle, pain management, and hand surgery.
- Recruitment package would include a very competitive salary, relocation, signing bonus, and full benefits.
- Conveniently close to Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus, Ohio. This family-oriented town provides easy access not only to major cities, but also recreational areas which include the local YMCA, state and local park system, and other recreational amenities.
A progressive growth-oriented community strategically located just miles away from Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Toledo and Indianapolis.
Approximately 21,000 population. The town offers an historic downtown featuring the famous Louis Sullivan designed People's Savings & Loan building, the Monumental Building (erected as a monument to those Countians who died in the Civil War), and the County Courthouse. The Courthouse, which occupies one city-block known as Court Square, was recently named as one of the "Great American Public Places".
Another unique characteristic is its outstanding parks and recreation system. When the City's first comprehensive plan was being developed in the mid-1950s, the City decided that it would be an attractive feature to have a park or recreation area within a half-mile of every residence. This goal has resulted in a system of 14 neighborhood parks, a baseball complex, softball complex, soccer complex, municipal swimming pool, and the 180-acre Tawawa Park, a nature and picnic area.
A variety of housing stock, and an unsurpassed level of quality of life amenities--this Ohio city has what you're looking for!
Contact: Neal Fenster