Sports Ortho needed in OH Buckeye country
My client is a private group with locations throughout Western Ohio. The need is for an orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in Sports Medicine.
- This opportunity is with a 14-person physician practice with multiple offices in Western Ohio.
- This physician would be primarily based in one hospital where they would practice general orthopedics, as well as sports medicine.
- This practice provides comprehensive orthopedic care including: sports medicine, foot and ankle, pain management, and hand surgery.
- Recruitment package would include a very competitive salary, relocation, signing bonus, and full benefits.
- Conveniently close to Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus, Ohio. This family-oriented town provides easy access not only to major cities, but also recreational areas which include the local YMCA, state and local park system, and other recreational amenities.
A progressive growth-oriented community strategically located just miles away from Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Toledo and Indianapolis.
Approximately 21,000 population. The town offers an historic downtown featuring the famous Louis Sullivan designed People&'s Savings & Loan building, the Monumental Building (erected as a monument to those Countians who died in the Civil War), and the County Courthouse. The Courthouse, which occupies one city-block known as Court Square, was recently named as one of the "Great American Public Places".
Another unique characteristic is its outstanding parks and recreation system. When the City&'s first comprehensive plan was being developed in the mid-1950s, the City decided that it would be an attractive feature to have a park or recreation area within a half-mile of every residence. This goal has resulted in a system of 14 neighborhood parks, a baseball complex, softball complex, soccer complex, municipal swimming pool, and the 180-acre Tawawa Park, a nature and picnic area.
A variety of housing stock, and an unsurpassed level of quality of life amenities--this Ohio city has what you&'re looking for!
Contact: Neal Fenster