Join 23-physician orthopedic surgery group.
- Position is 100% musculoskeletal. Replace sports medicine physician that relocated to Oregon.
- Mon thru Fri practice with normal office hours.
- Candidate will work with several athletic trainers in the area and also cover a minor league baseball and hockey team.
- Physician will also precept family medicine residents from a local residency program.
- Group owns its own surgery center.
- Candidate must have fellowship in sports medicine.
- A very competitive salary along with a full benefit package will be provided (health, dental, 401-K, 30 days PTO, etc).
- Ability to be busy from day one. A bonus structure based on collections will be utilized.
The Quad Cities has a population of approximately 500,000 and overlooks the mighty Mississippi. It is located only 2 1/2 hours from Chicago and Madison. It offers a high quality of life, a low cost of living, excellent schools and friendly Midwest people.
Contact: Neal Fenster