A large, established, orthopedic group with multiple locations throughout Maryland is currently seeking a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join their growing practice on a permanent hire basis.
ABOUT THE FACILITY:
- 5 outpatient office locations (Ellicott City, Clinton, Frederick, Laurel, and Owings Mills) as well as a surgery center location in Windsor Mill
- Also performs surgeries out of Howard County General
- Performs general orthopedics surgeries and outpatient office services
- Sees patients for acute and chronic orthopedic conditions, workers compensation, auto injuries, IMEs, ect
- Partnership opportunities
- Must be board certified
- Clean and current license to practice in the state of Maryland
- Flexibility to rotate to any of the office locations as needed
- Prior experience with medical legal cases (workers comp, auto injuries, ect) would be a plus!
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive salary negotiable based on experience!
Comprehensive Benefits Package: Malpractice, medical, dental, retirement, life, disability, 3 weeks’ vacation to start, paid holidays, and 1 week reimbursed CME.
- PRACTICE IS SERIOUS ABOUT SECURING A STRONG CANDIDATE, will negotiate salary and additional incentives such as sign on bonus and relocation to be competitive with the market!
SCHEDULE: **Excellent work life balance!
- Schedule: Full-time, 40hrs/wk. Monday – Friday, daytime, hours vary based on patient schedule
- No weekends or holidays
- On Call: Telephonic only, no ER on-call – minimal, 1 day a week and every 4-5th weekend
INTERESTED? Reach out today to discuss this opportunity further…
Recruiter Contact: Julie Irvin – Senior Placement Consultant, Favorite Healthcare Staffing, Inc
OR REFER A COLLEAGUE - ASK ABOUT FAVORITE HEALTHCARE’S REFERRAL BONUS