Orthopedic Surgeon with Total Joint Fellowship needed in Lake Michigan community
- We are seeking a Total Joint trained Orthopedic surgeon to join 10 Board Certified, fellowship trained orthopedic surgery partners and oneSports trained primary care provider in a patient service base is 230,000.
- The median age of medical group is under 40-mostly US Trained with an established referral patterns from 59 Primary Care physicians with tremendous volume potential and offers an immediate availability to build your practice to strength and become busy
- State-of-the-art offices are located in the Ambulatory Surgical Center on the Hospital campus, literally steps away from the Surgical Suites. Opportunity to work in satellite clinics to expand referral patterns.
- On site:Medical Imaging Technology
- MRI: Two scanners
- CT: Three scanners, one of which is a VCT 64 slice scanner
- 2 Radiology suites within Orthopedic Clinics
- We offer an outstanding compensation potential with ranges beginning at $600,000
- Attractive benefit package, including Health, Dental, and Vision programs, Pension, 403-B, long and short-term disability, CME and relocation allowances, Time Away from Practice for Vacation and CME, Plus Holidays with Call 1:5 or better as we build the department
- Shores of Lake Michigan, 25 miles south of Milwaukee and 65 miles North of Chicago. Amtrak and Airport.
- Our harbor is considered one of the finest of its size and the Great Lakes
- Over $70 million in (recent) renovations completed downtown, with more on the way
- Low cost of living= 3BR, 2BA, with a 2 car attached garage-$235,000
Contact: Neal Fenster