Full Time :: Orthopedic Joint
Great Location ::
St. John Associates
Job ID 893352
Big Financial Package Total Joint PracticeLooking for one of the best financial offers in the Midwest to secure your immediate and future economic position? This is it!
Total Joint practice:
- Huge need in town for an Orthopedic Surgeon with Total Joint interests
- Community once had 5 busy orthopedic surgeons, but due to retirements there are currently two full time and one part time
- Hospital employed group model with instant and loyal referral base
- Join established orthopedic practice
- Call us for details on compensation, but it will include a substantial salary for at least two years, competitive RVU incentive bonuses, a sign on bonus, medical loan repayment, comprehensive benefits, and more.
- Once your practice is established, income potential can be $800,000 or more annually, depending on RVU volume
- Comfortable 1 in 4 call schedule at one moderate volume hospital (21K ER visits per year)
- College town with a private 4-year liberal arts college
- Thriving arts community including recognized annual film festival since 2004
- Great public schools and multiple private school options including Catholic and Christian
- Enjoy clean air, safe neighborhoods, and no traffic
- Amtrack train station right in town that offers daily rides into Chicago
- 45 minute drive to two large metro areas
Contact St. John Associates for more information on this opportunity.
Share this job with:
Your Request Is Being Processed