HEADLINE: Orange County, New York (90 minutes to Manhattan): A full-time 100% Hand (upper extremities) Orthopedic Surgeon is needed to join a very successful, very busy and growing private practice group. They presently have eleven physicians: Eight Orthopedic Surgeons with various subspecialties (including two hand surgeons), one part-time neurologist, one PM&R/ interventional pain management physician, one Rheumatologist, three Physician Assistants and one Nurse Practitioner. Excellent financial compensation and earning potential. Partnership opportunity within two years.
LOCATION: Orange County, New York
- This practice is within a 90 minute-drive to Manhattan.
- This beautiful suburban community offers an excellent and affordable quality of life, affordable housing, excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, parks, restaurants, outdoor and cultural activities, and more.
- Because it is within a 90 minute drive to Manhattan, you will also have easy access to and be able to take full advantage of numerous and varied range of cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities and amenities that the New York City area has to offer!
- A Hand (upper extremities) Orthopedic Surgeon is needed to join a very busy, very successful and expanding private practice group.
- Due to the growth and expansion of the practice and service area, there is enough patient volume to support a third full-time hand surgeon (upper extremities).
- This group currently consists of eight orthopedic surgeons (two hand, two sports medicine and a third in August, one spine, one total joint, and one foot and ankle), one part-time neurologist who only does EMGs, one PM&R/interventional pain management physician, one Rheumatologist, three Physician Assistants and one Nurse Practitioner.
- This private practice group was established more than twenty years ago.
- In addition to recruiting their third hand surgeon, this very busy and expanding private group practice is also currently recruiting a full-time Neurologist.
- She/he can look forward to doing 100% hand surgery and will be very busy from day one. Two days per week will be spent at the hospital doing hand surgery. The remaining three days per week will be spent in the office seeing patients.
- The weekday and weekend call schedule will be 1:4.
- There is no running around. They presently have two offices and plan in the future to open up a third. The new hand surgeon will work at their two office locations. They are situated about fifteen minutes apart from each other.
- Their offices have digital EMR. They also own a physical therapy department and an occupational therapy department located next door to their two offices.
- Hospitals: Their two offices are located very close to the two hospitals that they admit to. One hospital is a Regional Medical Center. The second hospital is a full-service community hospital.
- They are also affiliated with an ambulatory surgery center, which is extremely close to their offices.
- The new hand surgeon will receive referrals from the physicians within this practice and also from physicians outside of their practice.
- Their financial offer will be very competitive.
- If the new hand surgeon has an interest, there is also an opportunity to become an owner in a building that is owned by this practice. This is optional.
- They are also offering a comprehensive fringe benefits package, which includes, but is not limited to: 401 (k) Plan, Profit Sharing, Pension Plan, six weeks vacation, malpractice insurance, dental insurance, and more.
- There is opportunity to become a partner within two years.
- The earning potential is excellent!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.