Ortho/Hand Fellow needed in top Southern City
Join the largest and most successful physician-owned multi-specialty clinics in the state.
- Fully staffed and efficient office
- Group includes eight other established orthopedic physicians in collegial practice with physician extenders
- Advanced EHR with electronic prescribing
- Exceptional primary care & subspecialty support
- Newly built, beautiful office space
- Competitive compensation and full benefits
- Two-year partnership track
- The Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with a unique quality of life that can only be found in this "Southern Living" picturesque Georgia city.
One of the top Southern cities in which to live. From a robust economy to Minor League baseball; this city has something for everyone. Nested at the foot of the Appalachian Mountains, the natural beauty of this area is awesome.
The area is known for having an active arts community and thriving downtown business district with shopping and great restaurants. The revitalized downtown was recognized by Travel and Leisure magazine as one of the best main streets in America. Residents also enjoy nationally ranked golf courses, endless hiking and cycling trails, and excellent education inboth public as well as numerous private schools.
Contact: Neal Fenster