Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a General, Non-surgical Ophthalmologist to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Modesto, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
- High physician satisfaction rating
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
- Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
- Listed as one of the 30 most generous companies in America for 401(k) plans
- One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
- Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
The Eye Care Center is a busy office with three Ophthalmologists and one Optometrist. This position will manage and treat a wide spectrum of non-surgical eye diseases. Procedures may include office biopsies and laser treatments. Part time or full time applicants will be considered. The incoming provider can expect to see an average of 22 patients daily.
Modesto is a multi-cultural, family oriented community located in the heart of the San Joaquin valley, and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Cultural amenities include The Modesto Symphony Orchestra, Central West Ballet, and the Gallo Center for the Arts, a focus of entertainment and educational activities.
- 4 day work week
- Competitive compensation
- Early partnership with no “buy in”
- Epic EMR
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice tail coverage
C. V. Allen, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director of Physician Recruitment
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.