An established facility in Oklahoma is currently in search of a gynecologic oncology for locum tenens assistance. Assignment schedule is full time or part time and on-going until a full time physician is hired. Physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current OK license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- Schedule split between outpatient and inpatient
- Ideal availability is full time and ongoing, but client will consider all availabilities
- Call would likely be rotated 1:3
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing