A New Jersey-based facility is currently seeking a hematology and medical oncology physician to assist with temporary coverage. Assignment requirements include supervising other health care providers. Ideal physician has an active NJ license in hand. Assignment schedule is 3 Days per week from 8:00am to 5:00pm and physician will see 15 patients per day on average.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
- Board Certification Required
- 15 follow up patients per day
- Will be responsible for supervising other health care providers
- 3 Days per week 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing