We are helping our client, an award-winning facility in Georgia that is searching for a medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. You can expect to be working in a 100% outpatient setting, and will be ordering chemo and performing bone marrow biopsies. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 to 5:00 with no call. You will see 14-16 patients per day on average. You should be board certified and have an active and unrestricted GA license.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- No weekends and no call
- 14-16 patients per day
- Excellent location near Atlanta
- Board Certification required
- 100% outpatient
- Chemo & bone marrow biopsies
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing