An Alaskan facility is in need of a locum tenens medical oncologist to assist with their program. Schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm and covering physician will see an average of 10-15 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have a current AK license in hand or be willing to work with us to obtain one..
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- 10-15 patients per day
- Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
- Board certification is preferred
- Another oncologist onsite
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing