Seeking a Fellowship-trained Surgical Oncologist to join a busy Surgical Oncology group. Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Surgical Oncology and have attended an accredited Fellowship program. Candidates must have attended or are attending an SSO approved Surgical Oncology fellowship program Prefer experienced surgeon, but will consider recent fellows.
Practice includes a broad spectrum of surgical oncology including breast cancer, melanoma, hepatobiliary malignancies with participation in network pancreatic focus of care in a multidisciplinary team approach.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Ron Bansak directly at 203-663-9362 and email your CV and references to: Ronald.email@example.com and reference job # 219826
- Employed position
- Call is every 5th to 6th night to include one weekend every 5th or 6th weekend
- Expected to participate in weekly multidisciplinary conferences and support clinical research programs
- Maintain outpatient and inpatient clinical practice of Surgical Oncology
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Surgical Oncology
- Beautiful coastal Virginia on the Chesapeake Bay
- Excellent medical, dental coverage
- Malpractice paid
- Relocation assistance