Be one of the Medical Oncologists who will take our client into the next millennium!
Our well respected oncology client who has been treating patients for the last 35 years, due to patient census is looking to hire 2 additional Medical Oncologist for their team. Their team provides a multidisciplinary approach for patients with a variety of cancers that develop in bone marrow, blood and lymph nodes, including leukemia, lymphoma, pre-leukemia and multiple myeloma.
Currently their team consists of:
- 4 medical oncologists,
- 2 Radiation Oncologists,
- In- house Hemato-pathology expert
- Clinical laboratory which provides prompt test results
- National Cancer Institute funded research laboratory.
A typical work week for the new physicians will be Monday through Friday, seeing 20-30 patients per day in office, and 2 to 10 inpatients per week. The call will be 1: 5. The center is attached to the local hospital making the treatment of inpatients convenient.
This is an employed position with a generous salary based on training and experience level. Their excellent benefits package includes.
- Compensation is a base plus RVU productivity bonus
- Sign-on bonus and quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Texas offers NO STATE INCOME TAX
- MALPRACTICE TORT REFORM
- Low cost of living and affordable housing
- Community offers good public, private and parochial schools in a safe community with a low crime rate.
Be one of the Medical Oncologists who will take them into the next millennium!
Don't hesitate to contact me as soon as possible in order for you to be presented to this excellent job opportunity!