Surgical Oncology Director needed in Northeastern Ohio
- Ideal candidate would be someone who is nationally recognized if possible, well-published, veteran or senior in their current role, past medical directorship experience, and wants to do 50% admin or more, and 50% clinical/surgery or less.
- Their past medical director was Surg/Onc (they are open to either med or surg onc.)
- It was a solo practice and he covered his own patients.
- The candidate would not be walking in to an existing practice, but would be charged with building their own.
- HOWEVER they have just acquired a large multispecialty group in their area that brought them 3 employed oncologists.
- Since the position is employed, the med director would have the collaborative support of the hospital for marketing, building referral relationship, etc.
- The practice and opportunity the selected candidate would have is highly customizable.
- It is a great opportunity for a physician whom has great ideas for a program and practice and is ready to hit the ground running.
- Comp model is focused less on RVUs and more so on meeting metrics that have been agreed upon.
Contact: Neal Fenster