The University Cancer & Blood Center LLC in Athens, Georgia seeks a BE/BC Medical Oncologist to join their practice. The physician will have the ability to practice the entire spectrum of general hematology and oncology in their new position.
- The position consists of seeing new and follow-up patients four days in the main office and at Athens Regional Hospital and St. Mary’s Hospital.
- Clinical hours are 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Practice will consist of approximately 60% oncology cases and approximately 40 % hematology cases.
- Typical volumes are around 25-35 patients per day. Mid-levels see around 14-18 patients per day.
- Seven (7) medical oncologist, three (3) radiation oncologists, and seven (7) mid-levels.
- One in seven rotations for weekends (Fri, Sat and Sun), week day call on a rotation basis at the time of employment.
- Two-year employment agreement
- Base salary at the 50% MGMA average
- $15K signing bonus, can be used for relocation
- Partnership option after two years of employment
- Buy into both Hematology/Oncology and Radiation Oncology real estate.
Athens, Georgia is home to the University of Georgia, the nation's first state-chartered university. Population of Athens is over 100K while the catchment area for the practice covers 32 counties and over 175K. Southern charm and historical architecture are everywhere. A vibrant, restored downtown features Victorian charm as well as trendy shops and great restaurants. Outdoor activities are limitless since you will enjoy a temperate, four-season climate with mild winters and warm summers. Enjoy the large lakes nearby or travel several hours to lounge on the beaches.
Interested candidates please call Megan Dominick at 314-236-4575 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference position ID 160047 when responding.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.