An occupational health position is available in Texas. A locum tenens physician is needed to help with pool coverage. Suturing, splinting and diagnosis of orthopedic injuries are required. Approximately 25 to 30 patients per day will be seen while charting on EMR charting. You'll need to be TX licensed and be BC or BE.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Occupational health position
- Pool coverage needed
- Suturing and splinting are required
- Diagnosis of orthopedic injuries is required
- Approximately 25 to 30 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing