A facility in Texas is seeking a locum tenens primary care physician to help with coverage. This is an occupational medicine setting facility where suturing and splinting are required procedures. Approximately 25 to 30 patients per day will be seen while charting on EMR charting. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current Texas license.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Occupational medicine
- Suturing and splinting required
- EMR charting
- Approximately 25 to 30 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing