An occupational medicine facility in Texas is seeking help from a primary care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. This is a full time position where suturing and splinting are required. Approximately 25 to 30 patients per day will be seen while charting on EMR charting. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current Texas license.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Occupational medicine
- Full time
- Suturing and splinting required
- Approximately 25 to 30 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing