An occupational medicine physician is needed for locum coverage in Tennessee. An outpatient facility needs help where suturing and splinting are required as is diagnosis of orthopedic injuries. DOT certification is required. EMR charting is used in this facility, so EMR charting experience is a plus.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Occupational medicine need
- Suturing and splinting required
- Diagnosis of orthopedic injuries
- EMR charting
- DOT is required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing