An occupational medicine facility in Tennessee is seeking a locum tenens physician to help with gap coverage. The physician will work 9am-6pm while performing required procedures such as suturing and splinting, which are required. Approximately 25-30 patients per day will be seen while charting on EMR charting. DOT is required.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Occupational medicine
- Suturing and splinting are required
- Approximately 25-30 patients per day
- EMR charting
- DOT required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing