An occupational medicine position is open for a full time locum physician in Rhode Island. The physician will see pediatrics to geriatrics patients, 3-4 patients per hour. EMR charting is used. DOT certification is required.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Full time
- Patient range from pediatrics to geriatrics
- 3-4 patients per hour
- DOT certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing