A clinic located in New Jersey is seeking an occupational medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage for their practice. The candidate must be board certified in family medicine. Scope of assignment includes DOT physicals, and you DOT certification is required. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm and physician will see 10-12 adult patients per day on average.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Adults only
- Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Approximately 10-12 patients per day
- Board certification is required
- Paper charting
- DOT certification is required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing