We are assisting a mobile occupational medicine unit that is currently seeking a primary care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule is 2-4 shifts per month, with 4-10 hour days. The shift length and patients per day will vary depending on the worksite you are visiting. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. Your assignment requires experience with occupational medicine and single physician coverage with a nurse and phlebotomist. The ideal physician is local and has an active NJ license in hand.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Approximately 4-10 hours per day- depending on the amount of patients
- 2-4 shifts per month
- Board certification is required
- Mobile occupational medicine unit
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing