A locum tenens physician is needed in Colorado at an occupational medicine clinic. The physician will help with gap coverage and the schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with no call. Suturing and DOT certification are required and the physician will see 3-4 patients per hour.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- DOT certification required
- Gap coverage with varying schedule
- 3-4 patients per hour
- EMR charting
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing