An Arizona-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens occupational medicine physician. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm and physician will see 3 patients per hour on average. Covering physician must have OccMed experience, and be able to see pediatric to geriatric patients. An active and unrestricted DOT certification in required. Assignment requirements include DOT physicals, evaluating musculoskeletal injuries, and suturing. Ideal physician has an active AZ license in hand.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- DOT certification required
- Gap coverage with varying schedule
- 3 patients per hour
- EMR charting
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pediatric to geriatric patients
- DOT physicals, evaluating musculoskeletal injuries, and suturing
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing