Take over an established and respected industrial health practice that provides EAP and SAP to the employees of area businesses. Candidate will have the responsibility of supporting many successful, long term employer relationships as well as fostering new associations.
- Occupational medicine residency and/or previous occupational medicine experience
- MRO certification
- Experience with physicals for DOT and OSHA medical surveillance
- Spanish speaking skills a plus
Medical Directorship Opportunity:
- Provide leadership and oversight for employee health nurse
- Review and establish employee health policies and protocols
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Board Qualified with certification in process is required
Competitive Compensation Package Could Include:
- Possible commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Medical education loan assistance available
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.