Mint Physician Staffing is currently seeking a qualified physician for a Medical Director position at an occupational health center in Houston.
• Permanent Medical Director position
• Direct and oversee the functions and responsibilities of physicians, chiropractors, physician assistants and nurse practitioners at all service center facilities
• Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30a-4:30p
• 15 to 20 patients per day | Ages 18 & up seen
• Oversee the drug screen collection process
• Perform blood draws, vaccinations, physicals, x-rays, and injury care assessment and treatment
• BC in Family, Internal or Occupational Medicine
• Full, unrestricted Texas medical license
• Federal DEA and Texas DPS
• DOT certification
• Minimal to no malpractice history
• U.S. Citizen or valid Green Card holder
Call a physician recruiter today at 866-312-1177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. While you’ve got us on the line, ask us about our referral program. We pay up to $2,000 for every physician colleague referred.