IMMEDIATE NEED: Occupational Medicine / South Central Oklahoma
• New opportunity for an Occupational Medicine Physician to join a thriving practice.
• Full time opportunity, open to Locum to Perm arrangement.
• Established patient base with several local industry contracts in place.
• Enjoy practicing in an outpatient clinic with a great support staff who are all very well trained in occupational medicine.
• The ideal candidate will be DOT and MRO certified.
• This is a Monday - Friday position, with no call responsibility.
• Competitive compensation package with bonus potential!
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance
• Retirement with matching!
• Paid malpractice
• Relocation, CME allowance, and much more!
• We are the largest Hospital in the region serving more than 100,000 residents in a six-county area and provides a full complement of medical specialties.
• Oklahoma schools received the highest grade in the nation from “Education Weekly” and our schools were recognized as one of the TOP 80 public and private schools systems in the nation.
• We have twice been named “All American City” and listed as one of the “50 best towns in America”.
• An average temperature of 62 degrees and abundant sunshine make the outdoors truly great!
• Boasting three 18-hole golf courses-
• Lake Murray, a 21,000-acre lake is ranked among the Top 100 Swimming Areas in the U.S. and is popular for boating, skiing, scuba diving, fishing and camping alongside its clear waters.
For immediate consideration, please reply with your CV -
Senior Physician Recruiter
Permanent Placement Division
Medical Search International