Las Cruces is a sunny college town located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
Help us build an occupational medicine practice in a service area of 271,000+.
- Occupational medicine residency and/or previous occupational medicine experience
- MRO certification will be needed
- Experience with physicals for DOT and OSHA medical surveillance
- Spanish speaking skills a plus
Board Certification or Board Qualified with Certification in Process Required
Comprehensive Recruitment Package MAY Include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.