We are currently seeking a Physician, Occupational Health to work in our client’s worksite Health Center in Camden NJ!
As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems includes Take Care Consumer Solutions (www.takecarehealth.com ), managers of convenient care clinics located at select Walgreens drugstores nationwide, and Take Care Employer Solutions ( www.takecareemployersolutions.com ), managers of worksite-based health and wellness services. The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our trusted community of providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare to all individuals. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies.
Eight hours per week and available via phone for consultation
1) Oversight for occupational health services at our clients locations nationally including regulatory medical surveillance exams
2) Support best practice in Occupational Health driven by evidenced based practice guidelines and national disability guidelines
3) Monitor changes in the regulatory communities and medical community
4) Identify and collaborate with local providers who will work with Take Care to provide diagnostic and treatment of work related injury and illnesses
5) Provide oversight of Take Care Physicians and medical programs
6) Provides consultation for occupational health issues, policies and protocols and OSHA recordkeeping
7) Provide oversight for our on-site registered Nurse
Graduate of an accredited medical school
At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
Experience in occupational healthcare required
Licensed to practice medicine in the state of New Jersey
Current Health Care provider CPR
Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas
If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire
Must have current state and federal DEA certification
Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software
While working at this large employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs. We offer competitive wages and flexible scheduling.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people! M/F/D/V
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.