Be the only occupational medicine provider in 8 county service area.
- Work with Missouri Dept of Transportation, Catepillar, City of West Plains, etc.
- Mon thru Fri practice with standard office hours.
- Duties include fit for duty tests, disability ratings, preventative care, etc.
- Opportunity to become medical review officer for drug screens.
- $224K compensation +$25K sign on bonus + $10K relocation and very comprehensive benefit package.
Nestled within the ?Heart of the Ozarks?, (near Springfield & Branson,MO). Whether you?re looking for big city conveniences, entertainment and amenities or the appeal of small town values and charms ? an A-Plus education for your children or a place to build your practice and watch it grow ? you?ll find it here.
Selected as one of America?s 10 Best Small Towns in 2013 by Livability.com, a national website that ranks America?s most livable small and mid-sized cities based on quality of life.
Contact: Neal Fenster