Join a very well-known, well-respected health system in Wisconsin and Illinois.
You will be responsible for a 100% Occupational Medicine patient panel. There is no call and you will be partnering with the Director of Occupational Medicine at area businesses , worker's comp and wellness initiatives.
Wisconsin and or Illinois licensure is preferred however, if you have one or the other, they will assist you in getting both and will pay for the licenses as well.
Must have residency and/or fellowship in Occ Med or solid related experience. You must also have board certification (preferably in Occ Med or Preventative Medicine).
Great compensation package and excellent benefits including a sign-on bonus and student loan repayment.
For more information, please call Linda Jacovino directly at 203-663-9350 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to Job # 2110103.
- 100% Occupational Medicine
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 schedule - no call at all
- Travel to businesses in the Janesville, WI and Rockford, IL areas
- Client will pay for both licenses
- Board Certification in Preventative Medicine and/or Occupational Medicine
- Medical, dental, vision
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Student loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus