This central California community is seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician or Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Practitioner or Internal Medicine provider with Occ Med experience to join their group or if desired, to be an independent contractor with them.
Practice at your own pace and maintain an outstanding work/life balance while making well over $225K a year.
The incoming physician will have a great amount of latitude to decide how to create an environment that allows them to be successful.
This position offers a very competitive compensation package that includes possible sign-on, relocation, benefits and much more. Temperate climate and affordable real estate provide an idyllic lifestyle.
CompHealth is the nation's leader in health care staffing and we have opportunities all over the country. If you are interested in this position or are looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to reach out for more information.
Contact: Arthur Moran directly at 203-663-9358 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Deal with the medical treatment of workplace injuries/sicknesses, substance abuse screening and physicals & health assessments
- Fully outpatient
- Very flexible with the schedule and can accommodate a 4-day work week or part-time
- Physicians in this group are top earners in the country
- Committed support from the hospital and community
- Wonderful work/life balance
- Very competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- RVU and quality bonuses
- Loan repay