Hospital employed practice - work in small group setting with two to three other family medicine physicians.
- See 20 to 25 patients per day.
- Very competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- CME allowance
- Professional liability coverage
- $25K Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance up to $10K
- Call 1:6 for own patients, 1:4 for OB patients. Practice is outpatient only aside from OB responsibilities.
- Candidate could expect 2 to 3 OB cases per month. C-sections are not done by family medicine physicians.
Twice named an All-America City by the National Civic League, Sioux City, Iowa serves as the regional hub for business, employment, industry, retail trade, medical care, educational opportunities and tourism in Northwest Iowa, Southeast South Dakota and Northeast Nebraska. More than 140,000 people live in the tri-state metropolitan area.
Contact: Neal Fenster