Lassen County’s largest provider of outpatient care is looking for a OBGYN to join our team. We offer you the opportunity to be part of an experienced team in a Federally Qualified Health Center and a non-profit (501c3) organization where you can truly see the impact of your work within the community. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, loan repayment along with an excellent work environment.
Our Physicians provide patient services, inclusive of patient care within assigned facilities and will also share hospital call duties on hospital call rotation. Physician works in all phases of family practice, office, hospital, home care, and long term care.
- Current license to practice medicine in the state of California
- Current CPR certification
- Board certified family practice physician, or eligible to be board certified
- Physician will maintain licensure and certification
- Must have the ability to work various shifts and rotate when needed to other sites
- Must possess current California Driver’s license and auto liability insurance
Please call/email Gary at 801.996.8721 or email@example.com